Switzerland is a mountainous Central European country, home to numerous lakes, villages and the high peaks of the Alps. Its cities contain medieval quarters, with landmarks like capital Bern’s Zytglogge clock tower and Lucerne’s wooden chapel bridge. The country is also known for its ski resorts and hiking trails. Banking and finance are key industries, and Swiss watches and chocolate are world renowned.
Paris, France’s capital, is a major European city and a global center for art, fashion, gastronomy and culture. Its 19th-century cityscape is crisscrossed by wide boulevards and the River Seine. Beyond such landmarks as the Eiffel Tower and the 12th-century, Gothic Notre-Dame cathedral, the city is known for its cafe culture and designer boutiques along the Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré.
- Accommodation at the Hotel mentioned or similar on twin sharing basis.
- 01 Night accommodation in Portblair / Madurai, Trichi, Surat & Shrinagar.
- 01 Night accommodation in Chennai/Delhi. (Subject to flight timing)
- 03 Nights accommodation in Paris
- 03 Nights accommodation in Swiss.
- Schengen Visa
- Travel Insurance
- Return airfare for domestic and international.
- Daily continental breakfast and Indian dinner as per Hotel menu.
- Deluxe coach tours, transfers, sightseeing & surface transport as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Paris panoramic city tour covering Champs Elysees, Arch de Triomph, Notre Dame Cathedral, Condorde square, Opera Garnier.
- Eiffel Tower is valid upto 2nd level only and 3rd level will be done, only if time permits.
- River seine cruise.
- Disneyland 1 day 1 park.
- Lake Lucerne & city tour covering chapel bridge, Lions monument.
- Services of Tour Manager and driver tips.