Singapore, an island city-state off southern Malaysia, is a global financial center with a tropical climate and multicultural population. Its colonial core centers on the Padang, a cricket field since the 1830s and now flanked by grand buildings such as City Hall, with its 18 Corinthian columns. In Singapore’s circa-1820 Chinatown stands the red-and-gold Buddha Tooth Relic Temple, said to house one of Buddha’s teeth.
Indonesia, a Southeast Asian nation made up of thousands of volcanic islands, is home to hundreds of ethnic groups speaking many different languages. It’s known for beaches, volcanoes, Komodo dragons and jungles sheltering elephants, orangutans and tigers. On the island of Java lies Indonesia’s vibrant, sprawling capital, Jakarta, and the city of Yogyakarta, known for gamelan music and traditional puppetry.
- Air Tickets
- All transfer and sightseeing as per the itinerary on SIC Basic.
- (Breakfast & Dinner)
- 01 Night stay in Port Blair/Madurai, Trichi, Surat & Shrinagar.
- 01 Over night Chennai/Delhi. (Subject to flight timing.)
- 03 Nights stay in Singapore.
- 03 Nights stay in Bali.
- All transfer on SIC.
- Hotel Accommodation.
- Half day tour of Sentosa Island in Singapore.
- Night Safari + Half day city tour in Singapore.
- Universal Studio in Singapore.