Singapore, an island city-state off southern Malaysia, is a global financial center with a tropical climate and multicultural population. Its colonial core centers on the Padang, a cricket field since the 1830s and now flanked by grand buildings such as City Hall, with its 18 Corinthian columns. In Singapore’s circa-1820 Chinatown stands the red-and-gold Buddha Tooth Relic Temple, said to house one of Buddha’s teeth.
- Air Tickets
- All transfer and sightseeing as per the itinerary on SIC Basic.
- (Breakfast & Dinner)
- 01 Night stay in Port Blair/Madurai, Trichi, Surat & Shrinagar.
- 01 Over night Chennai/Delhi. (Subject to flight timing.)
- 02 Nights stay in Singapore.
- 02 Nights stay in Singapore Cruise.
- All transfer on SIC.
- Hotel Accommodation.
- Half day city tour in Singapore.
- Night Safari in Singapore.