Singapore, an island city-state off southern Malaysia, is a global financial center with a tropical climate and multicultural population. Its colonial core centers on the Padang, a cricket field since the 1830s and now flanked by grand buildings such as City Hall, with its 18 Corinthian columns. In Singapore’s circa-1820 Chinatown stands the red-and-gold Buddha Tooth Relic Temple, said to house one of Buddha’s teeth.
Malaysia is a Southeast Asian country occupying parts of the Malay Peninsula and the island of Borneo. It’s known for its beaches, rainforests and mix of Malay, Chinese, Indian and European cultural influences. The capital, Kuala Lumpur, is home to colonial buildings, busy shopping districts such as Bukit Bintang and skyscrapers such as the iconic, 451m-tall Petronas Twin Towers.
- Air Tickets
- All transfer and sightseeing as per the itinerary on SIC Basic.
- Accommodation on MAP (Breakfast & Dinner)
- 01 Night stay in Port Blair/Madurai, Trichi, Surat & Shrinagar.
- 01 Over night Chennai/Delhi. (Subject to flight timing.)
- 02 Nights stay in Kuala Lumpur.
- 01 Night stay in Genting.
- 02 Nights stay in Singapore.
- Hotel Accommodation.
- Half day city tour in Singapore.
- Night Safari in Singapore.
- Visit the Sentosa Island on SIC Basic.
- Half day city tour to Kuala Lumpur.
- Snow World in Genting.
- Pick up from Airport – Transfer to the Hotel. (SIC Basic)