Malaysia is a Southeast Asian country occupying parts of the Malay Peninsula and the island of Borneo. It’s known for its beaches, rainforests and mix of Malay, Chinese, Indian and European cultural influences. The capital, Kuala Lumpur, is home to colonial buildings, busy shopping districts such as Bukit Bintang and skyscrapers such as the iconic, 451m-tall Petronas Twin Towers.
Indonesia, a Southeast Asian nation made up of thousands of volcanic islands, is home to hundreds of ethnic groups speaking many different languages. It’s known for beaches, volcanoes, Komodo dragons and jungles sheltering elephants, orangutans and tigers. On the island of Java lies Indonesia’s vibrant, sprawling capital, Jakarta, and the city of Yogyakarta, known for gamelan music and traditional puppetry.
- Air Tickets
- All transfer and sightseeing as per the itinerary on SIC Basic.
- Accommodation on MAP (Breakfast & Dinner)
- 01 Night stay in Port Blair/Madurai, Trichi, Surat & Shrinagar.
- 01 Over night Chennai/Delhi. (Subject to flight timing.)
- 02 Nights stay in Kuala Lumpur.
- 01 Night stay in Genting.
- 03 Nights stay in Bali.
- All transfer on SIC.
- Hotel Accommodation.
- Half day city tour in Kuala Lumpur.
- KL-Genting-KL by A/c Coach.
- Half day city tour in Genting.