Hong Kong officially the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China, is an autonomous territory on the Pearl River Delta of East Asia. Macau lies across the delta to the west, and the Chinese province of Guangdong borders the territory to the north. With a total land area of 1,106 square kilometres (427 sq mi) and a population of over 7.3 million of various nationalities, it ranks as the world’s fourth most densely populated sovereign state or territory.
Macau, also spelled Macao, officially the Macao Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China, is an autonomous territory on the western side of the Pearl River Delta in East Asia. Macau is bordered by the city of Zhuhai in Mainland China to the north and the Pearl River Estuary to the east and south. Hong Kong lies about 64 kilometres (40 mi) to its east across the Delta. With a population of 650,900 living in an area of 30.5 km2 (11.8 sq mi), it is the most densely populated region in the world.
- Air Tickets
- Accommodation on MAP (Breakfast & Dinner).
- Transfer from HKIA to Hongkong Hotel on SIC.
- Transfer from HKG Hotel – HKG PIER on Fixed Time.
- Ferry Tickets (HKG/Macau)
- 01 Night stay in Port Blair/Madurai, Trichi, Surat & Shrinagar.
- 01 Over night Delhi/Chennai. (Subject to flight timing.)
- 02 Nights stay in Macau.
- 02 Nights stay in Hong Kong.
- Half day City tour in Hong Kong.
- Full Day tour to Port Louis.
- Macau city tour.
- No Macau Transfer will be provided. Free Macau Hotel Shuttle is available.