- Europe is a continent that comprises the westernmost part of Eurasia. Europe is bordered by the Arctic Ocean to the north, the Atlantic Ocean to the west, and the Mediterranean Sea to the south.
France, in Western Europe, encompasses medieval cities, alpine villages and Mediterranean beaches. Paris, its capital, is famed for its fashion houses, classical art museums including the Louvre and monuments like the Eiffel Tower.
Switzerland is a mountainous Central European country, home to numerous lakes, villages and the high peaks of the Alps. Its cities contain medieval quarters, with landmarks like capital Bern’s Zytglogge clock tower and Lucerne’s wooden chapel bridge. The country is also known for its ski resorts and hiking trails.
Austria is a German-speaking country in Central Europe, characterized by mountain villages, baroque architecture, Imperial history and rugged Alpine terrain. Vienna, its Danube River capital, is home to the Schönbrunn and Hofburg palaces. It has counted Mozart, Strauss and Freud among its residents.
Italy, a European country with a long Mediterranean coastline, has left a powerful mark on Western culture and cuisine. Its capital, Rome, is home to the Vatican as well as landmark art and ancient ruins. Other major cities include Florence, with Renaissance masterpieces such as Michelangelo’s “David” and Brunelleschi’s Duomo; Venice, the city of canals; and Milan, Italy’s fashion capital.
- Air Tickets
- All transfer and sightseeing as per the itinerary on SIC Basis
- 1 Night accommodation in Port Blair/Madurai, Trichi, Surat & Shrinagar (For LTC Only) Chennai/Delhi.
- 1 Over night Chennai/Delhi. (Subject to flight timing.)
- 3 Nights accommodation in Paris.
- 3 Nights accommodation in Zurich.
- 1 Night accommodation in Innsbruck.
- 1 Night accommodation in Venice.
- 1 Night accommodation in Tuscany city.
- 1 Night accommodation in Rome.
- Accommodation in 3 Star Hotel.
- Daily continental breakfast.
- Daily dinner at Indian Restaurant.
- Deluxe coach tours, transfer, sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Paris panoramic city tour covering Champs Elysees, Arch de Triomph, Notre Dame cathedral, Concorde square, Opera Garnier.
- Eiffel Tower 2nd
- River Seine Cruise.
- Lake Lucerne & City Tour Covering Chapel bridge, Lions Monument.
- Titlis with Rotair revolving cable car, Snow Tube & Glacier park – Free
- View the mighty Rhine fall in Schaffausen, Switzerland.
- Visit to famous Swarovski Crystal Museum & showroom in Wattens.
- Insbruk city tour – MariaTheresa square, Golden roof, Rivers Inns.
- Vaperetto ride & city tour including visit to Murano glass showroom in Venice.
- Rome city tour.
- Leaning Tower of Pisa (Outside) one of the wonders of the world.