Dubai is the most populous city in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). It is located on the southeast coast of the Persian Gulf and is the capital of the Emirate of Dubai, one of the seven emirates that make up the country. Abu Dhabi and Dubai are the only two emirates to have veto power over critical matters of national importance in the country’s legislature. The city of Dubai is located on the emirate’s northern coastline and heads the Dubai-Sharjah-Ajman metropolitan area. Dubai will host World Expo 2020.
Mauritius, officially the Republic of Mauritius, is an island nation in the Indian Ocean about 2,000 kilometres (1,200 mi) off the southeast coast of the African continent. The country includes the islands of Mauritius and Rodrigues [560 kilometres (350 mi) east of Mauritius], and the outer islands (Agaléga, St. Brandon and two disputed territories). The islands of Mauritius and Rodrigues form part of the Mascarene Islands, along with nearby Réunion, a French overseas department. The area of the country is 2,040 km². The capital and largest city is Port Louis. Mauritius was a British colonial possession from 1810 to 1968, the year of its independence. The government uses English as the main language.
- Air Tickets
- All transfer and sightseeing as per the itinerary on SIC Basic.
- Accommodation on MAP (Breakfast & Dinner)
- 01 Night stay in Port Blair/Madurai, Trichi, Surat & Shrinagar.
- 01 Over night Chennai/Delhi. (Subject to flight timing.)
- 04 Nights stay in Mauritius.
- 03 Nights accommodation in Dubai.
- Full day tour to port Louis.
- Full day tour Ile Aux Cerfs.
- Full day tour to Trou Aux Cerfs.
- Desert safari with BBQdinner with live belly dance.
- Dhow Cruise with dinner.
- Half Day Dubai City Tour.
- All sightseeing by Coach.(Sic Basic)