London, the capital of England and the United Kingdom, is a 21st-century city with history stretching back to Roman times. At its centre stand the imposing Houses of Parliament, the iconic ‘Big Ben’ clock tower and Westminster Abbey, site of British monarch coronations. Across the Thames River, the London Eye observation wheel provides panoramic views of the South Bank cultural complex, and the entire city.
Amsterdam is the Netherlands’ capital, known for its artistic heritage, elaborate canal system and narrow houses with gabled facades, legacies of the city’s 17th-century Golden Age. Its Museum District houses the Van Gogh Museum, works by Rembrandt and Vermeer at the Rijksmuseum, and modern art at the Stedelijk. Cycling is key to the city’s character, and there are numerous bike paths.
The City of Brussels is the largest municipality of the Brussels-Capital Region, and the de jure capital of Belgium. The City of Brussels covers most of the Region’s centre, as well as northern outskirts where it borders municipalities in Flanders.
- Air Tickets
- All transfer and sightseeing as per the itinerary on SIC Basic.
- Breakfast & Dinner
- 01 Night stay in Madurai /Portblair, Trichi, Surat & Shrinagar.
- 01 Accommodation in Chennai/Delhi. (Subject to flight timing.)
- 01 Night stay in Amstradum.
- 01 Night stay in Brussels.
- 03 Nights accommodation in Paris.
- Accommodation at the Hotel mentioned or similar on twin sharing basis.
- Daily continental breakfast and Indian dinner as per Hotel menu.
- Deluxe Coach Tours, transfers, sightseeing & surface transport as mentioned in the itinerary.
- London City tour and London Eye
- Madame Tussaud’s wax museum.
- Cross the English channel by Stenaline Cruise from Harwich (London) to Hook off Holland (Amsterdam).
- Madurodam village. Hague beaches & city tour in Amsterdam.
- City tour of Brussels covering Maniken Piz & Grand Palace.
- Paris panoramic city tour covering Champs Elysees, Arch de Triomph, Notre Damne cathedral, concorde square, Opera Garnier.
- Eiffel Tower is up to 3rd
- River seine cruise.
- UK and Schengen Visa.