Australia is a country and continent surrounded by the Indian and Pacific oceans. Its major cities – Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide – are coastal. Its capital, Canberra, is inland. The country is known for its Sydney Opera House, the Great Barrier Reef, a vast interior desert wilderness called the Outback, and unique animal species like kangaroos and duck-billed platypuses.
Madurai is an energetic, ancient city on the Vaigai River in the South Indian state of Tamil Nadu. Its skyline is dominated by the 14 colorful gopurams (gateway towers) of Meenakshi Amman Temple. Covered in bright carvings of Hindu gods, the Dravidian-style temple is a major pilgrimage site. Millions attend the processions and ceremonies of April’s Chithirai Festival celebrating Meenakshi and Lord Vishnu.
- Air Tickets
- All transfer and sightseeing as per the itinerary on SIC Basic.
- 01 Night accommodation in Madurai /Portblair, Trichi, Surat & Shrinagar.
- 01 Night accommodation in Chennai/Delhi. (Subject to flight timing.)
- 02 Nights accommodation in Melbourne.
- 03 Nights accommodation in Gold Coast.
- 03 Nights accommodation in Sydney.
- Daily breakfast & dinner.
- Morning half day SIC Melbourne City Tour.
- Dreamworld or Seaworld or Movie World theme park in Gold Coast.
- Gold coast city tour.
- Sydney city tour.
- Sea Life Aquarium at Sydney.
- Darling harbour by Sydney Show Boat Indian Dinner Cruise with Standard Seating.
- Blue Mountains tour with Wilflife Park.
- Round trip airport in Melbourne, Sydney & Gold Coast.