Guwahati is the largest city of Assam and Northeastern India, a major riverine port city and one of the fastest growing cities in India, situated on the South Bank of the Brahmaputra River.
Shillong is the capital and hill station of Meghalaya, also known as “The Abode of Clouds”, one of the smallest states in India. It is the headquarters of the East Khasi Hills district and is situated at an average altitude of 4,908 feet (1,496 m) above sea level, with the highest point being Shillong Peak at 6,449 feet (1,966 m). Shillong is the 330th most populous city in India with a population of 143,007 according to the 2011 census. It is said that the rolling hills around the town reminded the European settlers of Scotland. Hence, they would also refer to it as the “Scotland of the East”.
- Air Tickets
- Accommodation with breakfast and dinner.
- 02 Nights stay in Guwahati.
- 02 Nights stay in Shillong.
- 01 Night stay in Kolkata with local sightseeing.
- 01 Night stay in Port Blair.
- Day trip visit to Cathedral Church, Ward’s Lake, Lady Hydri Park, Kamakha Temple, Nilachal Hill.
- Day trip to Cherrapunji, Kaziranga National Park.
- All transfer and local sightseeing by private vehicle.