Darjeeling is a town and a municipality in the Indian state of West Bengal. It is located in the Lesser Himalayas at an elevation of 6,700 ft (2,042.2 m). It is noted for its tea industry, the spectacular views of Kangchenjunga, the world’s third-highest mountain, and the Darjeeling Himalayan Railway, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Darjeeling is the headquarters of Darjeeling district which has a partially autonomous status within the state of West Bengal. It is also a popular tourist destination in India.
Gangtok is a municipality, the capital and the largest town of the Indian state of Sikkim. It also is the headquarters of the East Sikkim district. Gangtok is located in the eastern Himalayan range, at an elevation of 1,650 m (5,410 ft). The town’s population of 100,000 belongs to different ethnicities such as Nepali, Lepchas and Bhutia. Nestled within higher peaks of the Himalaya and enjoying a year-round mild temperate climate, Gangtok is at the centre of Sikkim’s tourism industry.
- Air Tickets
- Accommodation with breakfast and dinner.
- 02 Nights stay in Darjeeling.
- 02 Nights stay in Gangtok.
- 01 Night stay in Kolkata with Local sightseeing.
- 01 Night stay in Port Blair.
- Day trip to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Harbhajan Singh Memorial.
- Day trip to Tiger Hill & Ghoom Monastery Botasai Loop.
- All transfer and sightseeing by private vehicle.