Bengaluru (also called Bangalore) is the capital of India’s southern Karnataka state. The center of India’s high-tech industry, the city is also known for its parks and nightlife. By Cubbon Park, Vidhana Soudha is a Neo-Dravidian legislative building. Former royal residences include 19th-century Bangalore Palace, modeled after England’s Windsor Castle, and Tipu Sultan’s Summer Palace, an 18th-century teak structure.
Mysore (or Mysuru), a city in India’s southwestern Karnataka state, was the capital of the Kingdom of Mysore from 1399 to 1947. In its center is opulent Mysore Palace, seat of the former ruling Wodeyar dynasty. The palace blends Hindu, Islamic, Gothic and Rajput styles. Mysore is also home to the centuries-old Devaraja Market, filled with spices, silk and sandalwood.
Ooty, also known as Udhagamandalam, is a hill station in the state of Tamil Nadu, in southern India. Surrounded by trees, central Ooty Lake is a huge artificial expanse of water with pleasure boats. On the slopes of nearby Elk Hill, the Rose Garden is home to over 2,000 varieties of roses. The Government Botanical Garden, created in the 19th century, features ferns, orchids and a prehistoric, fossilized tree.
- Air Tickets
- Accommodation with breakfast and dinner.
- All transfer and local sightseeing by private vehicle.
- 01 Night Port Blair with Corvyn Cove beach with cellular jail and light & sound show. Day trip to Havelock Island.
- 01 Night stay in Bangalore.
- 01 Night stay in Mysore. Cover sightseeing place such as Srirangapatna, Tippu Sultan’s Island Capital, Palace, Fort.
- 02 Nights stay in Ooty. Queen of Hill Stations. Visit Botanical Gardens and the scenic Ooty Lake, sightseeing places such as – Dodabetta Park, Lambs Rockkodanadus view point, Kalhatty Water falls.