Uttarakhand, a state in northern India crossed by the Himalayas, is known for its Hindu pilgrimage sites. Rishikesh, a major centre for yoga study, was made famous by the Beatles’ 1968 visit. The city hosts the evening Ganga Aarti, a spiritual gathering on the sacred Ganges River. The state’s forested Jim Corbett National Park shelters Bengal tigers and other native wildlife.
- Air Tickets
- Accommodation with breakfast and dinner.
- All transfer and local sightseeing by private vehicle.
- 02 Nights stay in Nainital (Visit Naina Devi Temple, Lands’End, Tiffin Top and the city Zoo.
- 02 Nights stay in Corbett (Visit the National Park with Jungle Safari)
- 02 Nights stay in Mussoorie (Local sightseeing of Mussoorie and visit the Kempty Falls, Camel Back Road, Lal Tibba and Gun Hill. One can also take the ropeway)
- 01 Night stay in Delhi with visit the Lotus Temple, Humayun’s Tomb & the Qutab Minar.