Shirdi About this sound pronunciation is a town in the jurisdiction of the municipal council popularly known as Shirdi Nagar Panchayat, located in Rahata Taluka in Ahmednagar District in the Indian state of Maharashtra. It is accessible via the Ahmednagar – Manmad State Highway No.10, approximately 83 km from Ahmednagar and 15 km from Kopargaon. It is located 185 km east of the Western Seashore line (the Ahmednagar – Manmad road), which is a very busy route. Shirdi is best known as the late 19th century home of the popular guru Shirdi Sai Baba.It is one of the richest temple organisations.
- Air Tickets
- Accommodation with breakfast and dinner.
- All transfer and local sightseeing by private vehicle.
- 01 Night Port Blair with Corvyn Cove beach with cellular jail and light & sound show. Day trip to Havelock Island.
- 01 Night stay in Chennai.
- 01 Night stay in Madurai.
- 01 Night stay in Rameshwaram.
- 01 Night stay in Shirdi.
- 01 Night stay in Mumbai.