Himachal Pradesh is a northern Indian state in the Himalayas. It’s home to scenic mountain towns and resorts such as Dalhousie. Host to the Dalai Lama, Himachal Pradesh has a strong Tibetan presence. This is reflected in its Buddhist temples and monasteries, as well as its vibrant Tibetan New Year celebrations. The region is also well known for its trekking, climbing and skiing areas.
- Air Tickets
- Accommodation with breakfast and dinner.
- All transfer and local sightseeing by private vehicle.
- 01 Night stay in Chandigarh.
- 02 Nights stay in Shimla (Singhseeing of Kufri & Naldehra)
- 03 Nights stay in Manali (Sightseeing to Snow Point/Rohtang Pass & Kullu and Manikaran)
- 01 Nights stay in Delhi with the visit the Lotus Temple, Humayun’s Tomb and the Qutab Minar.