Gujarat, India’s westernmost state, has varied terrain and numerous sacred sites. In its urban center of Ahmedabad is the Calico Museum of Textiles, displaying antique and modern Indian fabrics. Spiritual leader Mahatma Gandhi’s base from 1917–1930 was Sabarmati Ashram, where his living quarters remain on view. The Jama Masjid (Friday Mosque), built in the 15th century, has a huge courtyard and a columned design.
- Daily breakfast and dinner.
- All sightseeing by A/c Cabs.
- All tax & driver vat, parking charge.
- 02 Nights Accommodation in Port Blair.
- 01 Night Accommodation in Mumbai.
- 01 Night Accommodation in Dwarka.
- 02 Night Accommodation in Porbandar.